My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, June 27, 2008

Winds of Grace...

Summertime around here means sailing. And Winds of Grace is just the stamp set for a masculine-looking sailing card.

The boat is stamped in Basic Brown ink and watercolored slightly with an aqua painter and Soft Sky ink pad (push in the lid with your thumbs to get a small pool of ink inside the lid). I sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip ink.

I stamped Sanded in Soft Sky ink over the top of the entire white piece and layered it on Chocolate Chip card stock. The hodgepodge anchors the top left corner with a few inches of double-stitched Soft Sky ribbon.

The "for you" is from One of a Kind. I used a Chocolate Chip marker to ink the stamp and placed it inside a hodgepodge piece with brads.

The designer paper is Afternoon Tea, from the Occasions Mini. It's only available till Monday, so let me know this weekend if you'd like me to order some for you. It's my favorite, right along with Summer Picnic paper, which is also in the mini catalog.

Enjoy a great summer weekend coming up!

No comments: