My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pretty in Pink Fresh Cuts...

These laser-cut notecards are so fun to play with! I punched out the larger petal, and stamped a bit of the big stamp from Fresh Cuts in Regal Rose. My stamp club Monday night loved the project AND the hostess received the stamp set and notecards FREE because the orders hit $400!

I pierced a hole in the center of the flower and inserted a clear rhinestone brad from the Pretties Kit. I adhered a Pretty in Pink flower to the back (covering up the legs of the brad) with the 5-petal punch. The largest stamp was inked in Pretty in Pink and stamped inside the card. It's not easy to see, but it's very lovely seeing the text through the front petals.

Pink taffeta ribbon is knotted on the left, and the card is finished with a square 4 1/16" piece of Pretty in Pink card stock adhered behind the entire card.

The "for you" is from the stamp set and is stamped here in Basic Gray.

If you don't care for the stamp set, you can still purchase the notecards for $8.95! They're truly wonderful.

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

I love the colors on this one.. The grey goes really good with the pink.. I stil need to get me some of these.