My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, August 24, 2007

Moose You...

This stamp set is fun! There are six pieces to it, including a deer, porcupine, heart, flower and leaves.

This card uses Groovy Guava card stock and Darling Doodles paper, along with Purely Pomegranate card stock and double-stitched ribbon, and the tag corner punch.

Moose trivia: Moose live in the northern parts of America and Eurasia. They are the largest members of the deer family, the biggest moose as high as seven feet at the shoulders.

Despite their size and strength, moose tend to act very kindly toward their environment. Moose treat other animals and their surroundings with respect and care. Moose can be deadly if they feel threatened or angered: they may charge the opponent or kick forcefully with their hind legs. However, moose generally do not attack other creatures unless they or their offspring are in danger. They prefer to avoid hurting others if possible. (Source: http://www.mymoose.com/Moose_Facts/moose_facts.html)

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this card I have not got that color Groovy Guava yet... after seeing this card I think I am going to order it!!! I LOVE that moose.. this card was one of my favorites from the swap!